Four rolls in 12 months. I don't shoot that much, so that's a lot. The camera that went missing after Sweden had a full roll in it. I have now confirmed that two rolls from driving across Canada are gone. Plus there's the one from Ireland that I never got to pick up from the shop in England. I'm just devastated, particularly about the two from Canada.
What I'm going to start doing, I think, if I'm on a trip and have a bunch of rolls of film, is to take a little cloth drawstring bag and put all rolls in it, inside of a ziploc (water protection). And you know what else? I'm going to put a little paper in each cannister with my name and email address and phone number in case anyone finds it. Well, I always INTEND to do that.
On the other hand, I would really enjoy having something nice to take a picture OF. [Of which to take a picture].
I'm so upset about those rolls of film that I feel sick to my stomach. I can't even imagine what could have happened to them.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Losing film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment